Each year we offer a free place on the Mastered programme to a leader from the charity sector. The programme is one of the most widely recognised and reputable Executive Coach training programmes in the UK. The Mastered Programme was awarded the European Quality Award (as conferred by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council) and is accredited by the Association for Coaching. See www.meylercampbell.com for more information about Meyler Campbell and the Mastered Programme.
Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate that they meet the standard entry criteria for the programme and they must be working in the charity sector in either an employed or voluntary capacity. To be considered for the programme applicants must:
- Be business credible i.e. have a significant track record of experience and knowledge of their own sector such that they have credibility to coach senior leaders in the sector.
- Have an intrinsic interest in learning to coach at a high level.
- This programme represents a transformational journey for learners and therefore is not appropriate for anyone who has recently experienced a significant loss or personal trauma.
- Be open to new learning and personal development including self-reflection.
- Be able to make a unique contribution to our coaching community.
In addition, applicants must:
- Intend to and can demonstrate how they will use their training for charitable purposes and how the lives of others will be improved as a result.
- Contact Meyler Campbell at email@example.com for more information and an application form.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13 November 2020:
- Completed background information form
- Up-to-date CV
- Supporting Statement detailing why you feel you should be the recipient of the Scholarship
- Interviews will be held electronically via Zoom on Wednesday 9 December and Thursday 10 December 2020.