Everything important in the Meyler Campbell community.
Our monthly newsletters feature everything important in the Meyler Campbell community. We were excited to announce in our March newsletter:
- Meyler Campbell and Oxford Saïd Business School in partnership; Meyler Campbell and Oxford Saïd Business School have come together to create an offering for a limited number of clients. Meyler Campbell enables leaders to think significantly more clearly. Saïd Business School exists to help leaders tackle the most deep-set, difficult issues. The Ignite programme brings us together and offers the best of both. Generate the spark to solve your unsolvable.
- Review of Neuroscience Masterclass with Dr. Geoff Bird; Meyler Campbell graduate Andreas Kleinschmidt recently attended Geoff's event "Understand the brain to understand the mind - how neuroscience can take coaching to the next level". Andreas has written a personal review of the event. Click here to read the review.
- Coaching Stories: Flowing and Falling of Being a Coach; Former Meyler Campbell Faculty member Sam Humphrey has co-written a book with fellow coach Karen Dean giving us an invaluable insight into the highs and lows of being a coach. The book contains personal stories from both authors of their successes and their failures and is different way for the community to get a close-up look at coaching if you can't attend a Coaching Fishbowl. To buy this book, click here.
- Changeboard's Future Talent Conference 2019; Anne Scoular recently spoke at Changeboard's Future Talent Conference on why humanity must match the growth of technology in our organisations. To listen to Anne's Future Talent podcast, click here.
- Leading for Organisational Change; In her new book, 'Leading for Organisational Change', Meyler Campbell graduate Jenni Emery presents a framework for change rooted in seven key themes. To hear Jenni discuss her new book listen to the 'Down to Business by Newstalk' podcast. Listen to the podcast and pre-order your book here.
< Back to News & Events