We are thrilled to announce that Meyler Campbell's Unleashed Programme has been awarded the "Recognized Leader as Coach" status by the Association for Coaching (AC).
Unleashed was assessed as a "highly interactive" course that is "supported by a team of high trained tutors with extensive experience within the world of coaching". This award is further evidence of the quality of the Unleashed Programme and the value it delivers for leaders wanting to develop their coaching skills.
Our Unleashed programme has been designed to fit the demanding work schedules of modern leadership; it is the leadership development programme that transforms the way you lead and relate to others. The programme enables leaders to combine mentoring (giving your own advice and knowledge) with coaching (liberating your team members’ ideas and energy).
The Unleashed Programme received excellent feedback from the assessors which can be seen below:
- "incorporates an excellent range of in-depth self-study activities to further support the learning and development of the participants"
- "incorporates dedicated coaching practice outside of the class-based training along with using a Personal Evaluation Tool throughout the duration of the course and the completion of learning records"
- "incorporates a non-directive approach which requires participants to demonstrate the ability to listen and understand, question effectively, and use specific coaching frameworks to conduct a conversation"
- "has the provision and implementation of supervision, reflective learning and practical assessment at its core"
- "far exceeds the required number of hours for this level of AC Coach Training Recognition and is underpinned by the Global Code of Ethics"
< Back to News & Events