We are delighted to let you know the good news that Mastered has gained Accredited Certificate in Coach Training status by the Association for Coaching.
What it means for you
AC offers both a good range of coaching CPD programmes, news and international connections. Among other things they are pioneering a global code of ethics. AC has a very clear route to individual accreditation – a huge advantage in gaining credibility and winning business. Meyler Campbell is a member organisation of AC so we are happy to offer support and guidance to anyone who wishes to apply for this.
What the accreditation says about the programme
We are pleased that AC’s assessors fed back to us that `this application was a pleasure to assess and all elements had been completed to, or exceeded, the required standard’. Further feedback stresses that this accreditation means Mastered:
- is underpinned by the AC Code of Ethics and Coaching Competency Framework
- exceeds the requirements of self-study and additional coaching practice for this level of AC Coach Training Accreditation
- covers a variety of coaching approaches and models
- follows a comprehensive lesson plan with clear outcomes
- incorporates a wide range of self-study activities to further support the development and learning of the participants
- gives excellent guidance to participants regarding undertaking the additional coaching practice requirements
- includes feedback, reflective work and supervision
- gives clear guidelines for all written assignments required
- incorporates rigorous and robust assessment and evaluation processes
To learn more about the AC go to www.associationforcoaching.com. AC is a rapidly growing organisation both in the UK and globally. One of our own Meyler Campbell Community has already linked up with the Italian President of AC in Italy and will work with her to further expand AC presence in Italy.
And finally our grateful thanks to Mary Watts and Rosie MacKenzie for all their work on our accreditation application. Good job!
< Back to News & Events